General dentistry, also referred to as “preventative dentistry,” refers to the more common dental procedures and treatments performed in a dental practice. General dentistry encompasses a variety of procedures that are completed to help patients both achieve and maintain their oral health and wellness. Drs. Nathen Ellis and Gary Hubbard of Denver Dental Arts in Denver, NC are committed to providing the best general dentistry procedures under one roof. Below is just a small sample of the common general dental procedures and services provided at our facility:
- Root canal therapy – instead of receiving a referral to another dental provider for root canal therapy, our team is pleased to provide this service under the same roof! Root canal therapy is a procedure performed to save a natural tooth from extraction when impacted by trauma, a large cavity, or an abscess.
- Fillings – cavities are a form of tooth decay that can eat away at the tooth’s natural structure. To fix cavities, the dentist will remove the decayed portion of the tooth and place a filling to fill the cavity and seal it off to avoid the entrance of bacteria into the insides of the tooth structure.
- Extractions – extractions may be needed in various situations. Patients might deal with overcrowding, a severely damaged tooth, or might need one or more teeth removed to prepare for orthodontic treatment. We offer simple and surgical extractions in our practice.
- Sedation dentistry – we offer many different levels of sedation to help patients feel calm before and during their dental treatments. These are often utilized for patients who have dental anxiety and are nervous about undergoing certain dental procedures.
- Emergency dental services – when dental emergencies arise, we are here to help. We are just a phone call away when immediate dental needs occur.
Are you ready for a quality general dentistry practice in the area of Denver, NC?
Connect with Drs. Nathen Ellis and Gary Hubbard of Denver Dental Arts to discuss your oral healthcare needs with a dedicated dental team. Our facility is located at 7206 Austin Smiles Court, Suite #103 and accepts new patients who contact our office for an appointment at (704) 908-6969. We are here to help patients with general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry solutions for the family!