Dental Extractions Denver NC
While dental health’s primary goal is to maintain the natural teeth, some situations may arise that may require the dental team at Denver Dental Arts to recommend dental extractions. Patients might need removal due to various reasons, including:
- Infected tooth extraction.
- Wisdom tooth extraction.
- Damaged/injured tooth extraction.
- Impacted tooth extraction.
What types of extraction are available?
Drs. Nathen Ellis and Gary Hubbard of Denver Dental Arts offer two types of extraction, including:
- Simple extraction – a tooth visible above the gum line can be extracted quickly and easily as a simple extraction. To remove a tooth, the dentist will use a special instrument to remove the tooth from the jaw bone with proper anesthetics and sedation for the patient. This is done in minutes and does not require surgical intervention.
- Surgical extraction – in some cases, such as impacted wisdom teeth, surgical extraction is necessary. To achieve this, the dentist will need to cut into the gums to access a tooth beneath the gum line. Doing so requires stitches and is more invasive than a simple extraction. Our team provides proper aesthetics and sedation for surgical extraction, and patients will need to follow strict aftercare instructions to reduce the risk of dry socket and infection.
Which dental extraction do I need?
When patients find themselves in a situation where they need one or more teeth removed from the mouth, they will want to speak to Drs. Nathen Ellis and Gary Hubbard about the method of removal required. Some patients might undergo a combination of simple and surgical extractions during the same visit. With x-rays and a physical evaluation, our dental team makes recommendations that suit the patient’s unique needs. Regardless of which type of extraction needs to be performed, our team ensures patients are comfortable with anesthetic and sedation before and during their procedure.
In need of dental extraction?
Connect with Drs. Nathen Ellis and Gary Hubbard of Denver Dental Arts to book a consultation appointment and undergo a thorough evaluation with our team. The office is located at 7206 Austin Smiles Court, #103, and can be reached by phone at (704) 908-6969 for scheduling a visit.